We provides our clients with regular updates of the economic, political, regulatory and business environment, applying the combined expertise of our senior team to deliver insightful analyses.
Working in partnership with senior executives, we advise on strategic development, based on the goals and vision of our clients.
We support and coordinate strategy implementation in order to position our clients to meet their short-term to long-term goals.
Our desire to constantly learn, improve and remain knowledgeable means our clients are well positioned to successfully receive sound business advice.
EVENT & EXHIBITION CURATION
As a boutique brand consultancy with a tight team, Curation Berlin by Angela Hsu & Associates is looking for confident individuals who are willing to actively contribute to the firm’s success. Applicants should be energetic self-starters that are resourceful and have creative minds.
Internship – Research Assistant
Duration: 8-12 weeks
Dates of engagement: March-May 2019/ July- September 2019
Weekly commitment: 3-5 days/week
Ideally, the internship should be a full-time engagement. Exceptional candidates with only part-time availabilities, however, will also be considered.
- Research and Translation assistance
- Media Monitoring and Website Updates
- Outreach Communication assistance and Office Administration
Skills and Qualifications:
- Real Multilingual in German, English and Chinese
- Educational background in Communication, Marketing, Management or MBA
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Concise writing, data visualization, and graphic design skills
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org